Wednesday, August 31, 2016

How to memorize multiple books of the Bible

It's good to build on the confidence-building success of having memorized a book of the Bible. Pick a new book, prepare the text, and get to work an another one!

The process for a new book is mostly the same as for the first book with one notable exception. The loops and skips challenge is no longer limited to identical and similar phrases used in just one book. This can also happen across books. It's not a new challenge, but its scope has increased.

Biblical authors like Paul tend to uses phrases in multiple letters, and I've found myself jumping from one book to another on accident.

Some examples I've encountered:
I still have work to do on going back through Ephesians and working out these similarities in order to keep from getting myself confused with ColossiansPray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment